Multifaceted Lamp
Monday, December 29, 2014
Multifaceted Lamp

Multifaceted Lamp

A few months ago I came up with the idea of making a cube lamp with many squares in it that would create something like a vortex pattern and great light effects.Thanks to that lamp I made, I got inspired to make another one with that same technique, but the main idea was to create different patterns...



DIY Mason Jar Chandelier

DIY Mason Jar Chandelier

This project is not too complicated if you know the basics of wiring. I did it in about 1 day but had majority of the materials. Materials and Tools Materials1. Wire (I used 14 gauge, 3 wire since it's a lighting project2. Plug (Optional, you can hard wire it if you choose to do so)3. 2x124. Maso...



3D Printed Folded Night Light

3D Printed Folded Night Light

Here is a fun 3D Printed Night Light you can fold and customize to create your own design.This is my first Instructable, I hope to add a bunch more soon!!MaterialsChoose your file you wish to use. I have (3) files attached to this Instructable: 3D Printed Folded Night Light Blank3D Printed Folded Ni...

1 2 3 4 5